Scripting offers the ability to develop real-time analysis of plant and systems from within the FluidFlow interface. The powerful dynamic simulation capabilities ensure you develop a thorough understanding of how your system operates in real-world scenarios. Engineers are able to set scenarios via Pascal or Basic in a similar way to how a macro works in Excel. Scripting removes the guesswork from your what-if analysis.
- Study how any flow system behaves at start up/shut down as operating conditions change.
- Evaluate variable speed pump control.
- Investigate tank fill/drain times.
- Develop system control philosophies.
- Consider plant depressurisation.
- Establish control valve performance for different system control philosophies.
- Review plant pressure conditions as demand profiles vary.