- A simple drag-and-drop technique is used to generate a flowsheet representation of the pipe system
- Simulate a wide range of equipment items - pumps, turbines, check valves, control valves, orifice plates, nozzles.
- Sequential operation (start/stop/fail) of multiple pumps incorporating non-return valve characteristics.
- Simulate the performance of water hammer amelioration devices – air chambers, stand pipes, surge tanks, discharge tanks, anti-surge air valves.
- Column separation and re-join.
- System performance with control valves.
Water Hammer & Risk
In any pipe flow design a water hammer analysis should be conducted as part of the risk assessment. Read more.