Non-Newtonian / non-settling liquids:
The following pipe friction loss models for these type flows are included:
- Power-Law fluid correlation - Pseudoplastic, Dilatant (solution according to Darby).
- Bingham Plastic correlation (solution according to Darby).
- Yield Pseudoplastic (solution according to Herschel-Bulkley).
- Casson correlation.
Five correlations for slurry flow are provided:
- Wilson-Addie-Selgren-Clift (WASC)
- Selgren and Wilson Four Component Model
- Correlation from ‘The Application of Liu Dezhong Formula in Slurry Piping Systems’.